Instructions for Use and Cleaning and Sterilization Instructions for Healthcare Professionals
This page is intended for healthcare professionals.
Please note that product labeling varies by geography. Not all products are available in all countries. Only use product labeling from the region you reside. If you are a patient, please talk to your doctor to determine if the iFuse procedure is right for you.
Documents are subject to change. Please bookmark this page for future reference to ensure you are always accessing the most current version.
How to get documents
- Use the dropdown menus below to select Region, Document Type, and Language
- Click DOWNLOAD on the desired document
- Document will open in web browser
- If needed, download the file from the browser to your computer
NOTE: These documents are provided as PDFs. For best results, make sure you have the latest free version of Adobe® Reader.
Instructions for Use (IFU) – Paper Form
- To request a copy of the Instructions for Use in paper form, send an email to qara@SI-BONE.com. The paper copy will be processed within 7 calendar days and at no additional cost.
- Previous IFU versions can be made available upon on request via email to qara@SI-BONE.com.
United States healthcare professionals looking for the Surgical Technique Manual for iFuse INTRA, please click here.
To contact SI-BONE please visit country specific information at Contact Us