The new iFuse-Navigation Set allows surgeons who use the O-arm imaging system and StealthStation® navigation system to perform the iFuse procedure for MIS SI joint fusion. Here are the instruments you'll need to perform the procedure, a printable information sheet, and a video that shows you what to expect.
Instrumentation for iFuse Procedure
- SI-BONE™ iFuse-Navigation™ Instrument Set
- SI-BONE™ Radiolucent Instrument Set
- SI-BONE™ 3.1 mm Threaded Tip and Blunt Tip Pins
- Medtronic® O-arm Imaging System/StealthStation®
- Medtronic StealthStation Universal Drill Guide Set
- Medtronic StealthStation Spine Referencing Set
- Medtronic Disposable Perc Pin (100mm or 150mm)
- Medtronic TeraTrackers (3 different colored TeraTrackers from the StealthStation® Tactile Probe Set are needed)
The iFuse-Navigation™ System has been designed by SI-BONE, Inc. and cleared by FDA for use with the Medtronic StealthStation Navigation System and the TeraTrackers. Trademarks in O-arm, Stealthstation and Medtronic are owned by Medtronic, Inc. The iFuse-Navigation Instruments are independently developed, manufactured and distributed by SI-BONE, Inc.
iFuse-Navigation Instrument Set
Dr. Kranenburg, who has been using the iFuse procedure for 4 years when this 20 minute video was recorded, explains minimally invasive sacroiliac joint fusion with the iFuse Implant System using the iFuse-Navigation Set.
Order the iFuse-Navigation Set
To order the iFuse-Navigation Set, please contact your local SI-BONE sales representative or call SI-BONE at:
408.207.0700 or contact email@example.com